Possibility of working with machined soft jaws according to the shape of the work piece.
- Base body
- Hydraulic spindle
- 1 set of plain jaws
- 1 handle
- 4 end clamps
- Instruction manual
- Accuracy of 0.01 mm in clamping repeatability.
- Monoblock design avoids deformations due to high pressure and offers great rigidity and robustness.
- Ideal for working in horizontal and vertical machining centers.
- Grinding of all surfaces with a parallelism and perpendicularity of 0.02 mm.
- Possible working positions: supported on the base, on the side or on the head vertically.
- Side windows for quick cleaning of the inside of the vises.
- May be clamped to the table either by the four standard clamps supplied or by using four screws located in the body.
- Clamping force is 25/40/50 kN, depending on the model.
- Fitted with a high pressure hydraulic intensifier which does not require any external supply.
- Power regulator optional.
- Angle driver for handle clearance upon request.